Wednesday, January 14, 2009

all beat up...

...Robert and I... not the kids.

It was a rough weekend. Hayes was grumpy and sleepless. It took us 3 HOURS to get him to sleep on Saturday night. Adeline was being, well, very two. On Sunday night, as we were winding down the weekend, Robert turned to me and asked, "Do you feel beat up?" I told him yes, then begged him to take me to work with him on Monday.

Alas, with the dawn comes a new day. Monday was MUCH better. Adeline seemed back to her old self again.  Hayes was acting much better.  Tooth #2 had broken through on Sunday, but I suspected that he had an ear infection after our Saturday night craziness.  Even though he seemed much better, he still wasn't quite himself, so I took him to the doctor to find that he does, indeed, have his first ear infection.  I see tubes in his future.  I hope not, but the genetic cards are stacked against him.

The good news is we are getting back to normal.  I'm starting to remember that my children are actually sweet and I do love them like crazy.  :)

No comments: