Thursday, December 4, 2008

magic mommy bag

My endlessly thoughtful sister gave me a sneak peek at my Christmas present this year.  It is amazing!  She is giving me the gift of time.  Time where my toddler is engaged independently in an enriching activity with extremely minimal effort on my part.  I can hardly wait!  

She (a mother of five) is soooo good at planning out fun, open ended activities for her kids that let them experiment and be creative.  She took a handful of those activities that work well for toddlers and put them together in a little kit that is easy to keep organized.  It comes complete with instruction cards for each activity, all the needed pieces for each activity, an apron for Adeline to wear, and a tablecloth!


Yes... I know you are jealous.  And no, I will not give you my Magic Mommy Bag.  But, if you truly cannot live without your own, let me know.  I already asked Natalie if she is willing to make additional Mommy Bags if any of my friends want to buy one.  She said she'd be happy to.  Talk to me if you want a price quote.  You just gotta love when an experienced mom is willing to share some of her hard earned wisdom!  :)

THANK YOU, NATALIE!

1 comment:

Sequoia Journey said...

Hey Paige!
I want a Mommy Bag! Can you give me a quote? I thought maybe I could make one, but not like hers. She's awesome!