I can't believe I forgot to mention this in my post from last night! Hayes rolled over two nights ago! He was swaddled up and usually sleeps in the Amby bed next to our bed, but he was not sleeping well and I was scared if I moved him too much he would wake up (again!) so I laid him in the bed next to me. When I woke up, he had scooted dangerously close to the edge and had rolled over to his stomach! I know, not the safest sleeping situation. He's back in the Amby bed where he can't roll around.
He's yet to do it again and it was probably somewhat of a fluke. I think being swaddled actually helped him because he often gets really close to rolling over, but his flailing arms get in the way.
1 comment:
Precious! He is so cute and does look so much like Addie! Ruby was super strong too, though not quite so big... congrats on your happy family!
Post a Comment