Sunday, September 14, 2008

Who needs potty training...

...when you can just wear fancy panties over your diaper?  

Yes, these are my panties.  And yes, Adeline did this all by herself.  If Robert looks a little scared in the pictures... well, wouldn't you be?





Never thought I'd plaster a picture of my skivvies on the internet, but I guess it was only a matter of time.  

4 comments:

steph said...

Beyond hilarious!

Does this mean you have the tiny tush of a 20 month old? ;)

Jolie Molino said...

Heck girl I wish I could wear those myself! Like that will ever happen!

Jolie Molino said...

Hey again! Just tell me which cocoon you want and email me with your address! I will mail you one for your shower gift! Jolie

Best to get the pictures done in the first few weeks!

joliem6201@hotmail.com

Alison Randall said...

I second Steph's comment. Beyond hilarious! Just wait till it's your son trying them on (yes, we've been there).