A very bland living room... but at least we finally found a furniture arrangement that works.
| From construction 2008 |
Dining area with lots of junk still on the table waiting to be put away
| From construction 2008 |
Looking toward the kitchen (haven't even thought about arranging the bookcase yet
| From construction 2008 |
The kitchen... note the new Learning Tower. A lucky Craig's List find and the best $100 we have spent in a long time!
| From construction 2008 |
The master bedroom
| From construction 2008 |
Master bath
| From construction 2008 |
Master bath vanity... still no mirrors. The swing is Adeline's newest favorite toy. It has kept her very entertained.
| From construction 2008 |
The playroom. Also looking very bland, but I'm just about to get started sprucing it up.
| From construction 2008 |
Hayes's room. Still one major project in here and quite a bit of decorating to be done.
| From construction 2008 |
Also in Hayes's room. Isn't our yard gorgeous? :)
| From construction 2008 |
Adeline's room. The most finished room in the house. Still a few finishing touches (curtains, pictures in the frames, etc) but it is coming along.
| From construction 2008 |
More of Addie's room
| From construction 2008 |
The office is full of boxes and junk, so I didn't take any pictures of it. The kids bathroom hasn't changed much since the last pictures, so again, I didn't take a picture. And for some reason I keep forgetting that our original existing bathroom even exists so I completely forgot to take a picture of it. Anyway, it looks almost exactly the same as before we did the addition.
And the nesting continues...
4 comments:
looks great!
can't wait to see it all in person
It looks sooooo great!!!!
Wow, that looks gorgeous! Love the big glass windows that show off the trees. I'm sure when you're done it will look awesome, since you have such a lovely distinctive personal style.
Post a Comment