Thursday, August 28, 2008

move in day... tomorrow!?

We are finally, actually, probably, for sure moving back into our house in tomorrow!  Though when I went by this morning, it did not look like a place I want to sleep in, I have faith that it will be clean and ready for us by morning.  :)

Okay, so we still have a port-a-potty and the landscaping is not even started yet.  There are mirrors still to be installed, sliding doors to be built, some counter top work to be done, etc.... But hey, it is a lot more finished than our previous two houses where when we moved in!  Details, details...

These pictures were taken this morning.  Seriously, it will be clean and ready for us to move in my morning, right?!



Ahh... the port-a-potty.


Walking in the front door.


Newly opened up kitchen.


View from the mudroom to the kitchen & dining area.


Hayes's room (with all the stuff we did not bring to the apartment).


Kid's bathroom cabinets.


New kitchen bar with chalkboard underneath (still needs touch up paint!)


Master bath 'wet room'.


Master bath cabinets. Who needs mirrors anyway?!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Paige,

I will be praying for you guys during this move!! Your home looks amazing, and I cannot wait to see it in person.

Congrats!
Laura

Melanie Flinn said...

That is so exciting! It looks awesome- I can't wait to see more! Let me know if I can do anything to help before baby boy arrives.

Allen Family said...

Your house is (going to be) wonderful! Have fun moving in!!

Katie Eaton Photography said...

Gorgeous!! I'm so glad you are in!

Mindy said...

You didn't have to use the port-o-potty did you? Yikes! :)

Jessica said...

Paige, the house looks gorgeous! You have the best taste. I love the wallpaper, the chalkboard area, the color of the kids bathroom cabinets, and the cool tiles on the floor! You must be so thrilled to have that project finished and be back home!

When can we see it in person? :0)