Saturday, June 21, 2008

Red River Father's Day

Last weekend we headed up north to spend some time with Grandmommy and Uncle Lindsay.  We spent the weekend at the Red River.  Lots of outdoor time, which of course Adeline loves, and lots of time with Grandmommy and Uncle Lindsay, which of course Adeline loves!  I think she was naked playing in water about 50% of the time we were there.  She also slept well and Grandmommy is always up for taking her in the morning to let Robert and I sleep in... which is beautiful!  It made for a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

Sunday was Father's Day and we spent a good bit of the day driving home.  Adeline's present to Dada was that she slept the entire 4 hour drive home!  I'm pretty sure it is exactly what he was wishing for.  We did get to spend some good family time playing on the sand bar before we left the river and we treated Dada to a Father's Day dinner out once we got back to Austin.

Addie's awesome Red River waterpark... her spectators are Grandmommy, Dada, Uncle Lindsay, and Uncle Lindsay's girlfriend, Natalie


Uncle Lindsay, Natalie and Adeline


Addie in her swimmin' hole


Fun with Uncle Lindsay


Hat head


Out on the sand bar


WAY out on the sand bar


Grandmommy, Dada, and Addie


Getting dirty with Dada

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the picture of Adeline in the bucket! So cute!