Monday, May 5, 2008

busy, busy...

We've been very busy at the Shelton household.  Lots going on, lots to talk about, no time to blog.  Since I last wrote on the blog, we've had Adeline's dedication at church; We went to Alabama for Claire's birthday party; I've been to a church women's retreat and had my first big sewing project (an ottoman type pillow) at a sewing class with some friends; Robert found out he passed one of his last two Architectural Registration Exams (still waiting on the last test result) and put together Adeline's new crib; Sabrina, Adeline and I met up with some friends at the San Antonio Zoo; Julie and Emmy came for a short shopping visit; Robert and Adeline had their first (virtually mama free) father/daughter weekend; Robert and I went on a (completely child free) date... woo-hoo!; Adeline started saying a ton of new words; We've had countless trips to the park, play dates, grocery store, and playing in the fountains; Our house now has a foundation and is halfway through framing (still on schedule... knock on wood!); And baby boy Shelton is now 21 weeks incubated.  

Whew.

A sampling of pictures below.

CLAIRE'S BDAY PARTY

The borrowed DVDs and DVD player saved our sanity on the drive to Alabama! You can see the zoned out expression on Adeline's face in the mirror.


Cake and ice cream


The birthday girl and her mama (my Aunt Cynthia)


Fun in the jumper


Claire, Aunt Paige, Uncle Bob, and Cousin Adeline


SAN ANTONIO ZOO

Playing in the water at the toddler area (Henry, Sabrina, and Adeline)


Petting zoo


ADELINE'S DEDICATION (more pictures to come once I get my hands on them)

Opening presents after the service


RANDOM FUN

Fountain play


Conked out after a day with Dada


Adeline's new tutu (and the corner of her new crib)


Snack time peek-a-boo


CONSTRUCTION UPDATE (it was getting dark... need to take some better ones soon!)





2 comments:

Mindy said...

Sorry we couldn't come shopping with Julie. We are making a trip to Alabama in a couple of weeks too. Hope to be in Austin a few weeks after that. :)

Alison Randall said...

I was JUST thinking, "I wish Paige had a blog" because I didn't know you did. And then I saw the link on Steph's...man, I should wish for bigger things, huh? Amazing how I got what I wanted! Next wish: world peace! :)

Anyway, cute pics! It was great to see you three yesterday!