Adeline was a pro at hunting eggs. One of her favorite activities is putting things in and out of baskets, so she was a natural. We gave her her basket, she walked outside and saw the eggs and immediately started picking them all up and putting them in her basket. She even got her first taste of jelly beans. She was a big fan as she has been to all the contraband food we have introduced her to. :)
Starting the day off at church

Lots of fun stuff in the basket... sidewalk chalk...

... a sweet lamb...

... bubbles...

... and a glittery ball.

A nice shot of her adorable dress (courtesy of Grandmommy)

The hunt begins

And she's off!

There's more over there!

That's a pretty good haul for such a little girl!

Dada gets in the mix

I think you got them all!

Is there candy in this one, too?!

And just as a reminder, here's a picture of Adeline last year at Easter. My how things change in a year!
4 comments:
I love her dress....oh that makes me want to have a little girl so bad! I am totally getting baby fever...what is wrong with me!!!
She is so beautiful!
Hi Paige! Sequoia had the same Easter basket as Addie, how cute. I don't know if I said congrats yet, but I am so happy for y'all (yay new baby)!!! We should get together soon. Come to think of it, I have not been on the Bradley list in awhile. Maybe I will go and try to catch up with you ladies.
Sooooo precious. I love her special little dress.
Post a Comment