Thursday, December 20, 2007

meeting santa

Yesterday Adeline joined the ranks of millions of children who have met (and been terrified by) Santa. She was fine with him right up to the hand off. Then she'd seen enough.

She does look sweet in her Christmas dress though, right? :)

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Poor baby! She looks so pretty even when she is screaming.

steph said...

Santa looks like he needs a stiff drink!

I love that dress...

Allen Family said...

Very cute!

Jenny said...

Hah hah... poor Addie. This reminds me of a blog post I read about the winner of the 2006 Chicago Tribune Scared of Santa contest...
http://chainsawcalligraphy.blogspot.com/2006/12/and-stockings-were-hung-by-chimney-with.html

Hilarious. We haven't tried Ollie with Santa but we might give it a go. He has a Christmas outfit to show off too after all. I hope your holidays are great!!

Addie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR ADELINE! I hope you guys are having a wonderful day with your awesome little darling.