Whew... marathon blogging. I think I'm up to date. Here we are in Austin again. But... we leave again on Tuesday for Colorado. I swear we have been living out of a suitcase for the past month! Anyway, this Thanksgiving in Colorado marks the first major holiday we have spent with my family in over two years and we are sooo excited! The whole family will be there... Gee-gee and Pa-pa, Maw-maw, Aunt Sarah, Aunt Natalie, Uncle Mike, Elijah, Noah, Abigail, Becca, Jojo, Robert, Adeline, and me! Snow, Mountains, Family, Food, and Skiing... what more could a person ask for?
Robert, Addie and I fly up together, but Robert only gets to stay for a week. Adeline and I are staying for three weeks (!) with Aunt Natalie and the cousins. Natalie is keeping the kids away from home as long as possible considering their house will not have a roof (they are starting the renovation/addition right after Thanksgiving). Addie and I will be there to keep them company. We're so excited to get to spend so much time with Natalie and the kids!
On a completely random side note, we sat right next to Lance Armstrong and his kids at dinner tonight (at Phil's Ice House). :)
1 comment:
Wow! You've been busy! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Emmy and I need to schedule a time to come down and visit in January...after all the crazy travels slow down. If we put it on the calendar, then we'll have a much better chance of actually making this visit happen!
Post a Comment