Anyway, since her fever seemed to be better and the 'sickyness' didn't seem to be holding her down, we took her to the pool today for her first swim with Daddy. I have the inside track on the pool code at a really nice apartment complex right on South Congress, so we 'snuck' in there. It's just too nice... really pretty, lots of shade, and right across from some of our favorite hang outs here in Austin. (Thanks for the code, Shannon!) We swam for a while, then walked over to Cissi's market for lunch. After that, I went to a baby shower for my old boss (Aimee), then Adeline and I went to see 'Aunt' Mindy and 'Uncle' Chris who are in town for the night. What a great day! :)
Addie is asleep now... I'm hoping for a good night, but expecting the normal wake up calls every two hours. Ugh...
Check out Adeline & Robert at the pool...
Addie is a brave girl...
Loungin' in the new floaty...
1 comment:
Aw! She's too cute!
Can I have her?
Post a Comment