Okay, so I've been inspired. Well... kicked in the rear end is more like it. I've been meaning to get a blog going to keep everyone up to date on our little family for a while now. I figure, if a woman with triplets (ahem, Stephanie!) can keep up with a blog, I should be able to do it, too! But I've been putting it off too long now. Julie got on to me about it yesterday, so here I am now... blogging. I'm so glad to get this finally up and running!!
Well, Adeline is already almost 5 months old now. A LOT has happened. Too much. There is no way that I can update this blog with all the miraculous milestones and adorable moments that we have experienced in the past 5 months, so I'm just going to hit some high points. I'll tell you about her birth and give a bit of a photo recap of her life up to this point. From there, starting today, I'll be able to keep everyone up to date with what us Shelton's are up to!
2 comments:
Yippee! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with Addie! Of course now, we'll be able to keep up a little more with LOTS more playdates to come!!!
I just found your blog today. It was fun to get all caught up with adorable Addie from the beginning!
Post a Comment